These Jib Lead Cars have been designed so virtually all metal components have been replaced with high-strength fiber/polymer equivalents for maximum strength-to-weight characteristics. Polymer car body delivers low friction on aluminum tracks without inserts. An integrated becket at the forward end of the car suits 2:1 sheet systems and the removable threaded pin allows easy fitting of alternate blocks and accessories. An ergonomic plunger toggle at rear of car allows for easy one-handed adjustment from the cockpit.
• Position of the attachment pin provides a low lead aft for the lead block
• Dyneema® link allows full articulation
• Contoured shape eliminates the chance of lines and sails becoming snagged
• Removable attachment pin to suit either Dyneema® link or a shackle
• Racing Kit includes (2) 465mm (1'-6") racing tracks, (2) composite slides with Series 55 BB Orbit Block® (3/8" line), (4) track ends, (10) track bolt insulators