Series 50 blocks are typically used on boats up to 33' for main and spinnaker sheets, halyards, and other primary applications.
• Standard ball bearings are made of Acetal
• High load versions have a self-lubricating Nylatron® sheave suitable for rope or wire with Torlon® ball bearings
• Light weight with removable becket pins
• Captive lock™ universal head fitting can be fixed at 0°, 90°, or free to swival 360°
• Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
• Sheave diameter: 2" (50mm)
• Max. wire diameter: 3/16"