Ideal for headsail & gennaker furling on off-the-beach dinghies, multihulls and sportboats to 7m (23ft).
The Series 60 Gennaker Furler provides easy headsail and gennaker furling with the simplicity and compact size of a continuous line system – no bulky line storage drum, minimum weight, and the convenience and security of stowing the furler with the sail.
Advanced drum technology and low friction, maintenance-free ball bearings ensure the speedy deployment and furling of sails. The furler even includes a pre-spliced continuous furling line so all you need to do is fit the system to your sail and boat and you're ready to go.
• 2-3/8" Drum has ribbed groove profile for maximum grip, with a retainer that prevents line snags or fouling
• When sail is deployed, the unique drum groove automatically ejects the furling line, which remains stationary, providing fast, free running operation; to furl simply pull on the line, and the drum grips it; cleat it off, and you're done
• Low profile design allows maximum luff length/sail area
• Maintenance-free factory sealed and lubricated bearing races minimize friction through full working load range
• Strong and durable anodized aluminum drum, glass-filled thermoplastic body for light weight
• Includes: furler, top swivel, 8m (26ft) pre-spliced continuous furling line, splicing needle