Trunnion snap shackles are designed to maintain correct load orientation where shackle movement may be restricted, such as by perforated toe rails and low profile padeyes. This can happen because the trunnion head allows for both 360° rotation and side-to-side articulation. Eliminates binding at the attachment point.
• Large bail swiveling snap shackle, has a flared ring bail, full swiveling movement and is suitable for spinnaker gear or wherever the attachment of two lines may be required
• Large bail also prevents jamming in pole ends, blocks, and halyard exits
• Trunnion swivel head allows both 360° rotation and side to side articulation
• Heavy-duty 316 stainless plunger springs and precision components ensure dependable service
• Body and hasp profiles are designed for easy clearance of lines and fittings when released
• All stainless steel construction for excellent corrosion resistance