Salt-Away's Mixing Unit is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrated formula.
We recommend using the garden hose mixing unit for large jobs as the best way to dispense lots of solution over large surface areas.
The reservoir holds 6 oz of Salt-Away concentrate — enough to make 24 gallons of sprayed formula.
This Mixing Unit comes with the Salt-Away Concentrate Kit, or can be purchased separately, here.
The Mixing Unit is the required delivery system for applications such as pressure washing, most inboard engine flushing procedures, as well as all outboard, I/O, and PWC engine flushes.
• Made with a 3-position valve (Off, Rinse, Salt Away)
• O-ring seals the reservoir to the body
• One end is constructed with male threads for a nozzle and the other end with female threads for easy connection to a garden hose
• The unit, itself, makes a convenient "handle" for spraying the solution
• Tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi
• Mixing Unit mixing ratio is 1 part concentrate to 512 parts water