The Profile 1-8 Tank Monitor allows you to install sensors on all of your onboard tanks. It can use the same External Tank Sensors for plastic or fiberglass tanks as the Scad Solo Tank Monitor, and can also be used with their solid state internal tank sensors for metal or wood-core tanks. You can start off with just the panel and an external sensor for your holding tank then add your water tanks once you see how easy it is to do. The Profile 1-8 also has an additional input for an LPG sensor. This panel is also compatible with nearly all sensor types available on the market making it easy to retrofit into an existing system.
• Extremely reliable - all Scad sensors have no moving parts to break or foul
• For 12 volt systems only
• Monitors liquid levels for 1 to 8 tanks
• Dimensions: 6"W x 3.8"W, cut-out: 5-1/8" x 3-1/8"
• Data is displayed on a 4-line backlit LCD display
• Compatible with capacitive level sensors, 240-33 Ohm float sensors, and 0-90 Ohm LPG sensors
• Features EZ-Profile software algorithm which corrects for odd tank shape
• NOTE: Tank Monitor only, all sensors are sold separately (see separate entry)
• NOTE: Fuel tanks require the use of standard float-type sender