Part of Scandvik's Folding Ceramic Family, this tap has a tall spout that swivels from side to side, and folds forward or backward for minimum obtrusion when stowed. It comes in several finishes.
Sliding ceramic disc valves are popular because of their ease of use and reliability. Being less prone to mineral buildup and corrosion, they are nearly maintenance-free, and have an extremely long service life because the discs are extremely durable.
• Vertical or horizontal installation
• Very compact - can be stowed with the spout flat on the mounting surface
• Virtually leak-free
• Blue cold water indicator ring on valve joint
• Water connection - 1-1/4" long 3/8" male BSP threaded nipple; a nylon adapter (SCA 10015) with washer, is included to convert to male 1/2" NPT thread
• Mounting hole - 5/8"
• Alternate part # SCA 10180