Schaefer extra high strength Bridge Traveler Track uses the same cars as their standard 1-1/2" traveler track, but the track base is reinforced by the utilization of box beam construction - allowing it to bridge greater unsupported open spans.
It is extruded from thick walled aluminum, allowing the track to maintain dimensional stability and structural integrity better than other designs.
• Suitable for boats up to 45 ft with mid-boom sheeting
• Bridge track is normally not necessary on boats with end boom sheeting
• Black hardcoat anodized for maximum corrosion resistance
• Teflon™ impregnated to reduce rolling friction, and extend the life of the anodizing
• Stop pin holes are drilled on 2" centers
• Last three holes on each end are drilled for 1/4" mounting fasteners
• Due to its construction, bridge track cannot be bent, or cut to length
• Dimensions: 1-1/2" Wide (upper surface); 2-29/32" Wide (base) x 2-5/16" High
• Maximum unsupported open span is typically 36" (call for details)