The Little Hawk Race has the same vane as the Little Hawk Mk I, but with a shorter, lighter mast top support rod.
This gives the sailor one of the lightest, lowest drag wind indicators on the market today.
The included mast clamp is screwed to the mast with 2 self-tapping screws, and the support rod is then easily pushed into place, or removed, in seconds — without any tools.
The vane is made of super tough, glass-filled Nylon 12, for improved rigidity, durability, and UV resistance. It is all but indestructible.
The support rod is high grade aluminium — allowing it to be straightened should it be knocked or damaged.
• Ideal for all racing dinghies up to 8 meters
• Vane length: 6.5" (16.5cm)
• Overall height: 5.5" (14cm)
• Overall weight: 0.49 oz (14gm)
• Low friction aluminum pin bearing
• Quick release mount
• Balanced vane arm