Originally designed for sport fishing boats, this is a beautifullly contoured, impressive, and heavy piece of hardware - almost 10" long. The handle rotates in either direction - for left or right hand installations - but only latches when parallel to the base, as shown. The spring-loaded trigger releases the latching mechanism, so the handle can be turned using just one hand.
Conveniently opens with one hand; hole pattern matches other existing handles for convenient upgrading.
• 316 stainless steel, hand buffed, and electro-polished to a mirror-like finish
• Large center shaft rides on plastic bearings for smooth operation
• Smoothly contoured handle allows for comfortable, yet secure grip
• Base dimensions: 4-1/2" L x 3-1/2" W
• TDH-900 includes both door handle assembly and catch plate
• Catch plate fastener holes are countersunk on both sides for left- or right-hnad installations