A simple, fixed mount, 1-1/2" diameter heat-sensitive tube which is self-activated by temperature.
It simply blisters open to release the pressurized extinguishing agent within.
If discharge occurs, simply dispose of spent tube and replace.
Also included with the Fire Foe is a separate remote-mounted LED panel which indicates whether the unit is charged or discharged.
Fire Foe uses "Envirogel" extinguishing agent which contains liquified FE25 & FE36 gases to put out the fire, and sodium bicarbonate powder to prevent re-ignition by coating affected surfaces.
• For use in normally unoccupied spaces
• Completely self-contained and self-activating; very compact size
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive
• Not for use in compartments where temperatures routinely exceed 175°F
• UL listed for Type B & C (flammable liquid and electrical) fires
• 5-year limited warranty; USCG approved
• "Capacity" in table is maximum compartment size protected; the maximum longest compartment dimension allowed is 7 ft