Mission Bay provides a proven solution that protects boats with advanced copper-free biocide in an ablative, self-polishing paint.
When exposed to UV light, its nano-based technology produces a measured release of zinc pyrithione biocide (3.8%) which dissipates in seconds into the environment, with no bio-accumulation.
Mission Bay may be used on aluminum hulls without the use of a traditional barrier coat system.
Performs best when the boat is kept in the water.
• One of the safest, most environmentally friendly bottom paints on the market
• Multi-season protection
• Advanced non-metal biocide (3.8% zinc pyrithione)
• Safe for aluminum hulls without the use of a traditional barrier coat system (Tuff-Stuff epoxy primer recommended for proper adhesion)
• Brilliant colors
• May be applied over most ablative antifoulant paints
• Ideal for all hull materials, in fresh or salt water
• Helps prevent electrolysis
• Apply with brush, roller (3/8" nap, solvent resistant), or spray
• Cleaner and thinner for brush or spray: Seahawk 2033 Reducer
• Theoretical coverage is 260 ft²/gallon; 3 coats on entire hull recommended; 45% solids (vol.)