Two-part S-76 Primer is an anti-corrosive epoxy primer, ideally suited for marine or aircraft use. It is specifically designed for underwater metal surfaces including hulls, running gear, trim tabs, and the lower units of outboards and I/O's. S-76 provides an excellent barrier to reduce pitting from galvanic action.
• Use on properly prepared aluminum, steel, galvanized steel
• Exhibits excellent adhesion and provides corrosion resistance to bare metals
• Ideal for large surfaces
• Color: light yellow
• Apply with brush, roller, or spray at temperatures above 50°F
• No thinning necessary; clean-up with xylene
• Theoretical coverage is 740 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 46% solids (vol.)