Sharkskin is Sea Hawk's traditional 45.2% copper-based hard modified epoxy paint.
Sharkskin aggressively combats all types of marine fouling including barnacles, seagrass, green weed, and other fouling organisms in fresh and saltwater.
Sharkskin can be applied over most antifouling coatings.
• More potent, highest grade of US sourced cuprous oxide available (45.2%)
• Hard, modified epoxy
• Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
• Better color consistency for good color matching when re-applying
• May be applied over other modified epoxy antifoulant paints
• Apply by brush, 3/8" smooth to medium nap solvent resistant roller, or spray
• Cleaner and thinner for brush or spray: Sea Hawk 2033
• Theoretical coverage is 320 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, 3 at waterline and other high wear areas; 62% solids (by volume)