Sea Hawk's top-of-the-line traditional hard antifouling paint contains over 75% cuprous oxide. This multi-season bottom paint aggressively combats all types of fouling and reduces hull maintenance with year-round, trouble-free performance.
Superior adhesion to fiberglass, wood and steel hulls makes it ideal for any vessel.
• Highest quality grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
• Highest copper content in the industry (75.8%)
• Not for use on aluminum hulls
• Better color consistency for color matching
• Scrubbable without removing paint
• Consistent viscosity - better flow and rolling ability
• May be applied over other modified epoxy antifoulants
• Apply by brush, roller (3/8" nap, solvent resistant), or spray
• Cleaner, and thinner for brush or spray: Seahawk 2033 Reducer
• Theoretical coverage is 320 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended, 3 at waterline and other high wear areas; 60% solids