These anodes are made with an aluminum alloy which is specially formulated for marine anode use.
They last longer than zinc anodes and, utilizing a less toxic activator, are safer for the environment.
• TD-S has a single and a slotted mounting hole for 1/4" fasteners. With the slot, it has a 1-5/16" to 1-5/8" center-to-center mounting stud range.
• TD-L has a two slotted mounting holes for 1/4" fasteners. With the slots, it has a 1-9/16" to 2-9/16" center-to-center mounting stud range.
• Affords protection in brackish as well as salt water
• More economical than zinc anodes
• All Sea Shield aluminum anodes conform to Mil Spec MIL-A-24779 for maximum protection
• Less than half the weight of comparable zinc anodes
• Made in California, USA