If you have contamination problems with your diesel fuel tank or water tanks, the SeaBuilt Access Plate System is the perfect answer. This ingenious (patented) Access Plate System is easy to install and allows for future tank cleaning while also ensuring that the structural integrity of the tank is maintained without leaks. The SeaBuilt Access Plate System is available in five sizes, in aluminum or stainless steel.
• Featuring internal and external gaskets with a set of internal (folding) backing rings, the plate is isolated from the tank
• Installs without the use of any messy gasket compound
• Compatible with aluminum, stainless steel, Monel, steel, iron, fiberglass and poly tanks
• The aluminum Access Plate System is recommended for diesel fuel tanks only, for all tank materials except Monel and stainless steel
• The stainless steel version is generally recommended for Monel and stainless steel diesel fuel tanks, and all water and holding tank materials (some exceptions apply)
• Tank access hole is cut 2" smaller than the access plate size
• Note: Not for use on gasoline tanks