These versatile SeaLand do-it-yourself HTS-L holding tanks are pre-plumbed with inlet and discharge fittings, a vent fitting, inspection port and vacuum relief valve. Each plug-n-play style tank is pressure tested and ready to install. Just bolt it down, fasten the hoses,and it's ready to use. No matter what size the tank, the fittings are always in the same arrangement, see images. Each tank comes plumbed with 1 inlet and 2 outlets, but includes one extra inlet fitting and one cap/plug so you can have 1 inlet/1 outlet, or substitute a second inlet for one of the outlets.
• Heavy-duty polyethylene tanks with stiff 1/4" wall thickness prevents odor permeation
• Top-mounted inlet, discharge and vent fittings rotate to accommodate virtually any plumbing layout
• Built-in, inset mounting holes allow fast, secure bolting to the hull without restraining straps
• Specially designed discharge fittings assure clog-free pump-out with minimal residual waste
• 5-year warranty against cracking or leaking in normal use
• Includes one extra inlet fitting and one cap plug
• Inlet and discharge fittings for 1-1/2 inch ID hose, but can be adapted to other dimensions