Replace those old fluorescent lights with their cold harsh light. With these waterproof, low power draw, low profile lights you can update your lighting to see more, increase safety, preserve night vision, or enhance deck or cockpit areas.
These marine-grade lights are available in 5", 10", 20" and 40" lengths and a variety of colors making them versatile enough for use almost anywhere.
Ignition proof, you can use them in engine rooms, cockpits, radar arches, hardtops, storage compartments, for bilge lighting, coolers, or livewells, boathouses, outdoor kitchens, Tiki Huts, patios, and more. Colored models create a great atmosphere. These lights make especially good engine room lights, where their long length provides continuous, even lighting over a large area.
Strip Lights are not light fixtures, per se. They are basically LED electronics imbedded in a very slim, clear plastic housing which is designed to be mounted in a recessed, undercabinet, or other concealed location. With their amazing 3/8" x 1/4" low profile, you can mount these lights almost anywhere.
With an extremely low 0.2 amp draw, you can power one or even ten of these LED light strips from any 12 volt power source.
• High intensity LEDs
• Wide angle 120° light dispersion
• Waterproof to IP68 (dust tight, continuous immersion)
• 30,000 hour life
• USCG certified ignition proof - okay to use with gasoline engines
• 12 volt; less than 0.2 amp draw
• Rugged non-corroding PVC housing - low 3/8" x 1/4" profile
• Includes marine tinned 2-wire lead
• Adjustable clear plastic mounting clips are included
• Mil-spec marine construction
• Lifetime warranty