With Sea Tech's Quick Connect Fittings, you can plumb an entire boat or house without any tools except a tape measure and tubing cutter in an amazingly short period of time compared to conventional plumbing systems. Simply cut the tubing to length and push it into the connector. It's that simple! You can plumb an entire boat or house almost as fast as you can measure and cut the tubing. The Sea Tech 35 Series is a premium quality system which meets a variety of building and plumbing codes for domestic use, including FDA, ASTM F877, ANSI/NSF-61 and NSF-14, ISO 9001 and the NSF-Uniform Plumbing Code. Sea Tech products are applicable in many nautical applications including potable water, raw and fresh water washdown, live well systems, air-conditioning chilled water lines, drain lines, and windshield washing systems.
• A reliable, high quality, cost effective plumbing system
• High performance thermal plastic off-white colored fittings premium, cross-linked polyethylene tubing
• Fittings rated to 250psi at 75°F and 100psi at 180°F; tubing to 160psi at 72°F and 100psi at 180°F
• Exclusive patent pending O-ring guide properly aligns O-ring seal and prevents O-ring damage and dislodging during installation
• Maximized flow rates since fittings connect on the outside of the tubing
• Fittings can rotate while under pressure without scoring
• Stainless steel gripping teeth in collet allow for use with tubing of different materials such as copper tubing, CPVC, polybutylene, etc.
• Multiple fittings can be directly connected in series to create mini-manifolds without intermediate tubing
• Components can be disconnected and reused without tools by simply pushing in on the (lockable) collet
• SeaTech female swivel connectors utilize a nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal; this allows the installer to thread onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most 1/2" male threads without tools
• Stem fittings have a stem which mimics a tubing end and inserts into other connectors; this allows the tubing system to be integrated with pipe fittings or customized in a variety of ways
• Use elbow clips (includes fastener tab) for forming and supporting kink-free 90° bends in corners, and to create organized, neat installations
• Note: Although these fittings are described by their nominal Copper Tubing Size (CTS) by Sea Tech, Fisheries Supply has chosen to use the more functional Outside Diameter (OD) in describing these fittings. Any appropriate tubing, with the OD specified in the table below can be used with these fittings.
In the Table, the type of fitting is described then, after the -, the parts which are connected are named