For those who find comfort in the use of metal fittings, Sea Tech's 45 Series of brass quick connect plumbing fittings offer all the advantages and features of Sea Tech's other fittings series. These are heavy duty brass fittings approved for both domestic and commercial applications. Ideal for outdoor plumbing systems such as docks and marinas. Can be used with CPVC, copper, or PEX tubing. A reliable, high quality, cost effective plumbing system; you can plumb an entire boat or house without any tools except a tape measure and tubing cutter in an amazingly short period of time compared to conventional plumbing systems.
• Meets a variety of building and plumbing codes for domestic use, including FDA, ASTM F877, ANSI/NSF-61 and NSF-14, ISO 9001 and the NSF-Uniform Plumbing Code
• Fittings rated to 250psi at 75°F and 200psi at 180°F
• Exclusive patent pending O-ring guide properly aligns O-ring seal and prevents O-ring damage and dislodging during installation
• Maximized flow rates since fittings connect on the outside of the tubing
• Fittings can rotate while under pressure without scoring
• Stainless steel gripping teeth in collet allow for use with tubing of different materials such as copper tubing, CPVC, polybutylene, etc.
• Components can be disconnected and reused without tools by simply pushing in on the (lockable) collet
• SeaTech female swivel connectors utilize a nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal; this allows the installer to thread onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most 1/2" male threads without tools
• Note: Although these fittings are described by their nominal Copper Tubing Size (CTS) by Sea Tech, Fisheries Supply has chosen to use the more functional Outside Diameter (OD) in describing these fittings. Any appropriate tubing, with the OD specified in the table below can be used with these fittings
In the Table, the type of fitting is described then, after the -, the parts which are connected are named