With Sea Tech's Quick Connect Fittings, you can plumb an entire boat without any tools except a tape measure and tubing cutter in an amazingly short period of time compared to conventional plumbing systems. Simply cut the tubing to length and push it into the connector. It's that simple! Your plumbing job proceeds almost as fast as you can measure and cut the tubing. Sea Tech products are applicable in many nautical applications including potable water (FDA approved and NSF-61 certified), raw and fresh water washdown, live well systems, air-conditioning chilled water lines, drain lines, and windshield washing systems.
• A reliable, high quality, cost effective plumbing system
• Fittings rated to 250psi at 75°F and 100psi at 140°F; tubing to 160psi at 72°F and 100psi at 180°F
• O-ring guide properly aligns O-ring seal and prevents O-ring damage and dislodging during installation
• Maximized flow rates since fittings connect on the outside of the tubing
• Fittings can rotate while under pressure without scoring
• Components can be disconnected and reused without tools by simply pushing in on the (lockable) collet
• SeaTech female swivel connectors utilize a nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal; this allows the installer to thread onto NPT, NPS, BSP and most 1/2" male threads without tools
• Note: Although these fittings are described by their nominal Copper Tubing Size (CTS) by Sea Tech; Fisheries Supply has chosen to use the more functional Outside Diameter (OD) in describing these fittings. Any appropriate tubing, with the OD specified in the table below can be used with these fittings.