This top plate is pre-drilled for attachment to Seaview modular instrument mounts, and is for use with the satdomes listed below.
There are dimple holes on the upper surface of the top plate that match up with an included drill template, allowing you to precisely drill the appropriate holes for your specific satdome.
The end result is a nice clean look with no unwanted visible holes.
The ADA-S1 top plate is constructed of an anodized aluminum plate encased in thick, UV-stable, white ABS plastic.
The aft end has pre-drilled holes for an optional light bar for mounting accessories such as a light or GPS antenna.
Note that you should select a top plate only after you have chosen an appropriate modular mount for your installation.
Your choice of mount will, in part, determine which top plates you can use.
This ADA-S1 top plate, is designed for use with M1 style mounts (7" x 7" base); but in a few cases, noted below, it can be used with the larger M2 style mounts (10" x 10" base).
If you choose to install a modular light bar to mount an accessory, choose the model LTB-S, but use the LTB-S24 for the Glomex and Thrane & Thrane satdomes.
Use the ADA-S1 top plate with these satdomes and M1 style mounts, unless otherwise indicated:
• Glomex: 20" – 27" Satdomes
• Intellian: i1, i2 (11" - 13")
• Intellian: i3 (14.5") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts
• KVH: M1, M1DX (12.5")
• KVH: M2, M3, M3DX, M3ST, V3 (14.5" - 15.5") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts
• Thrane & Thrane: Sailor FB500, Fleet 55+ (24")
• Raymarine: 33STV (13")
• Raymarine: 37STV (14.6") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts
• Sea-King: 1500HD (16") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts
• Sea-Tel (Cobham): ST14, FX150 (16.5") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts
• VDO: Ocean Line 132 (13")
• VDO: Ocean Line 337 (15") - can be used with either M1 or M2 style mounts