When mounting a radar on a horizontal surface, your choice of a vertical, or forward or aft leaning mount is based largely on esthetics, but can also be used to avoid an obstruction or installed equipment.
This 10" tall aft leaning PMA-107-M1 modular mount is suitable for closed dome radars, small satdomes to 16", and cameras.
This is a modular mount which requires a separate top plate that matches the mounting fasteners on your radar or satdome. Top plates are sold separately; see Related Products, below.
With modular components, you do not have to replace the entire mount if you purchase a different radar or satdome in the future. Instead, you can just replace the top plate.
The modular design also allows you to add accessories at any time. These include optional spreaders and light bars for mounting navigation or deck lights, GPS antennas, loudspeakers, etc.
• Cost effective modular design allows modifications without having to replace the entire mount
• Compact 7" x 7" base is ideal where mounting space limited
• Hollow oval mast section allows for easy cable management
• Marine grade aluminum, primed and powder coated brilliant white
• This mount is NOT suitable for use with an open array radar
Includes base gasket/drill template, base fastener seals, top plate gasket, light bar positioning dowel, flush plug with O-ring for light bar socket (in case a light bar is not installed), installation instructions.
Note - Satdome, Light Bar, and Top Plate are show for illustration only, and are not included.