Mounts can be used to position radars and satdomes at different heights so they won't interfere with each other, or to avoid an obstruction, or because you just like the look of them.
The choice of a vertical, or forward or aft leaning mount is largely a matter of personal preference.
This 10" tall forward leaning PMF-107-M1 modular mount is suitable for closed dome radars, satdomes, and cameras.
This is a modular mount which requires a separate top plate that matches the mounting fasteners on your radar or satdome. Top plates are sold separately; see Related Products, below.
With modular components, you do not have to replace the entire mount if you purchase a different radar or satdome in the future. Instead, you can just replace the top plate.
The modular design also allows you to add various accessories at any time.
All top plates come pre-drilled for supporting an optional light bar for mounting lights, GPS antennas. or other accessories
• Cost effective modular design allows modifications without having to replace the entire mount
• Compact 7" x 7" base is ideal where mounting space limited
• Hollow oval mast section allows for easy cable management
• Marine grade aluminum, primed and powder coated brilliant white
• This mount is NOT suitable for use with an open array radar
Includes base gasket/drill template, base fastener seals, top gasket, light bar positioning dowel, light bar socket plug with O-ring (for use if a light bar is not installed), installation instructions.
Note - Radar is show for illustration only, and is not included.