Extendable gennaker bowsprit. Sold as a kit for deck mounting. Just fit the two stainless steel pad eyes to the deck in line with the bow bracket. This bracket is a stainless ring with a low friction polyamide inner lining through which the bowsprit slides into the “active” position. After the gennaker is doused, the bowsprit can slide back and be secured to the aft eye. If required, it can be quickly removed and stowed securely below.
• Always ready for quick extension
• Makes for fast and efficient gennaker handling
• Can be fitted to most yachts
• Choose between carbon fibre and aluminium models
• The kit includes: Aluminium or carbon bowsprit, inboard end fitting with plunger, outboard end fitting, 2 stainless steel pad eyes (508-750-01) and instructions
• Bow bracket required, choose from four mounting styles: Deck/Rail, Weld Mount, Jeanneau anchor roller, 90° anchor roller