The Centennial series incorporates the most sought-after high-end electronic features in a mid-priced antenna. They feature a smooth, glossy polyurethane finish that won't yellow in the sun. An exceptional balance of value and performance.
Shakespeare's most popular 6dB gain antenna. Providing excellent range, this performer has a smaller diameter which enables the antenna, rather then the mount, to absorb flex from pounding waves. It is ideal for small center console fishing boats. Not recommended for T-top mounting on high speed boats.
• Fiberglass radome
• Brass and copper elements
• Includes 15 feet of RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
• One section
• Model 497 has a nylon ferrule with standard 1"-14 threads
• Model 497-C has a chrome plated brass ferrule for better matching with metal mounts
• Suggested mounts: nylon-style 4186 ratchet or 495 lift and lay; metal-style 4187 ratchet mount
• Model 497 is twin to model 5200 CB antenna
• Shakespeare limited warranty: 2 years