Shakespeare's premier line, Galaxy antennas feature state-of-the-art electrical components and extra heavy-duty fiberglass radomes combined with a truly superior, long-lasting polyurethane finish.
Phased 1/2-wave elements in collinear array with a band spread matching sleeve and a choking stub to suppress cable radiation. This design invokes all the antenna engineers' tricks to produce the clearest possible transmission and reception over the longest range.
• Two piece construction: base 172", tip 105"; ships by truck
• Brass and copper elements
• Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
• Factory installed 20' RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector ensures maximum signal through-put
• Suggested mount: Shakespeare's style 409 or 410 2-part mounting kit (pictured mount not included)
• Twin to: Galaxy® style 5310-R HF/SSB
• Shakespeare limited warranty: 5 years