Shakespeare's premier line, Galaxy antennas feature state-of-the-art electrical components and extra heavy-duty fiberglass radomes combined with a truly superior, long-lasting polyurethane finish.
These compact, extra sturdy antennas cover two cellular bands: 800-890 MHz (Analog) and 1800-1900 MHz (PCS). For quality and reliability, the connections are hand-soldered, and they're hand finished. Use a Shakespeare's CPA series adapters to connect your portable cell phone.
• Brass and copper elements to maximize range
• Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
• Includes 25 feet of Shakespeare's Lo-Max® low-loss cable plus a TNC connector
• Suggested mount: style 4187 stainless steel ratchet mount
• Twins with Little Giant™ 5400-XT VHF antenna
• Shakespeare limited warranty: 5 years