Shakespeare's premier line, Galaxy antennas feature state-of-the-art electrical components and extra heavy-duty fiberglass radomes combined with a truly superior, long-lasting white polyurethane finish.
Collinear-phased, 1/2-wave elements and dual brass choking sleeves to suppress pattern distortion due to cable radiation. The antenna covers the digital, analog, and PCS cellular bands: 800-900 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz. Use one of Shakespeare's CPA Series adapters to connect your portable cell phone.
• The 5412S is specifically designed for sailboats. and includes a stainless steel right-angle bracket for mast mounting. (Cable and male "N" connector not supplied)
• The 5412P is specifically designed for powerboats and comes with a Shakespeare Style 4006 adapter included for standard 1"-14 thread mounts. Suggested mount: Shakespeare Style 4187 Ratchet Mount. (5412P also Includes 25' of Shakespeare's exclusive Lo-Max® low-loss cable and a TNC connector)
• Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
• Stainless steel ferrule
• Female "N" connector on antenna
• Shakespeare limited warranty: 5 years
• DC Grounding: No