Shakespeare's premium-quality antenna for long range HF/SSB communication, this antenna easily handles 1KW output power. Its heavy duty construction and structural integrity let it withstand the extra stresses generated by the effects of high winds and heavy seas on their longer lengths. The antenna is completely foam-filled (easier to say than to do) to isolate the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service.
• 18 ft. HF/SSB whip antenna; two sections: base 110", tip 110"
• Silver-plated outer conductor for maximal signal efficiency; copper inner conductor for maximal signal strength
• Long-lasting UV stability
• Stainless steel mounting sleeve; side-feed termination
• Maximum power input: 1000 watts; resonant frequency: 10.8 MHz
• Frequency: 2-30 MHz with a tuner (sold separately)
• Suggested mount: Shakespeare 409-R or 410-R heavy-duty swivel mount kits with stand-off brackets
• Made in USA