The Aqua King II Premium pump provides a 4.0 gallon per minute flow rate, and is designed for boats with multiple fixtures.
These pumps provide "just like home" shower pressure, yet can operate at low flow conditions without cycling.
A built-in mechanical bypass function enables the pump to vary the flow rate for any demand condition, without the need for an accumulator tank.
The heavy duty pump motor is built to withstand the marine environment with an electro-coated seamless shell, O-ring sealed end bells, and fully sealed wire entries on the motor shell and pressure switch.
• Replaces the 4901 series of Shur-flo pumps
• Inlet strainer and 1/2" hose barb fittings included
• Self-priming to 6 ft
• Sealed switch
• Sealed, coated motor
• Independent pump chambers
• Built-in check valve
• Pump can run dry without damage
• Ignition protected
• Adjustable switch and by-pass
• Rated for intermittant duty (typical of all demand pumps)
• Thermally protected
• CE marked
• 3-year warranty