Series 141 is the same as Shields Series 145 Standard Vac Hose, but with an FDA approved liner. It can be used with potable water, as a deck fill line, for example. This is a very flexible, lightweight, thin-walled PVC hose reinforced with a vinyl covered steel wire helix. The interior is smooth-walled for unimpeded flow.
• Approved for use with potable water
• Electric or manual bilge pump intake and discharge
• Drains - sink, shower, scupper
• For added clamping protection, can be used with Shields Series 142 left-hand threaded Vac Cuffs (e.g. Order#177524)
• Do NOT attach to thru-hull fittings below the waterline
• Note: shown with optional hose clamping cuff, which is sold separately