MP Novibra Drawer Latch - Push-to-Close, Turn-to-Open
Type 1 Mechanism with Horizontal Handle for Drawer Applications Anti-Vibration Feature Keeps Drawers Quiet
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $20.01
As low as $20.01
The Novibra is designed for hatches, doors, drawers, cockpit lockers, and similar type applications. The Novibra helps eliminate noise from hatches, doors or drawers caused by engine vibration or motion at sea. A special anti-vibration wedge on the latch bolt maintains pressure against the cabinet door or drawer so it can't rattle.
Choose push-to-close, twist-to-open convenience in an elegant design that actually enhances performance. The Novibra latch is offered in two different mechanisms (drawer [MP-01] or door [MP-02]), and multiple finishes. Rear fasteners make for a clean-looking installation.
The sturdy design and construction of this stylish latch provides both aesthetic and functional benefits for vibration-susceptible applications. A secondary slide mechanism applies spring tension to dampen the effects of vibration.
• Type 1 mechanism with handle in horizontal position is designed for drawer applications
• Fast, easy installation
• Weatherproof face
• Long bolt travel with an adjustable striker plate
• Non-vibration feature
• Rear-fastening design leaves front of latch and panel free of mounting hardware
• Tab on back of latch permits actuation from inside of enclosure
• Rear-mounting keeper provides screw-activated grip adjustment
• Cup (trim piece) and handle available in any combination of black, white, chrome, diamond brass, and satin finishes - by Special Order. Please inquire at 800-426-6930.
This latch is commonly found on Bayliner and Sea Ray boats.
Standards and Specifications
• Fits drawer facing/door thicknesses from 3 mm (0.118") to 22.5 mm (0.875") - nominal 1/8" to 7/8"
• Accommodates grip dimensions (front of drawer/door to back of frame) from 23 mm (0.875") to 33 mm (1.313") - nominal 7/8" to 1-5/16"
Click here for additional information, specifications and installation instructions for this product.