Use these components to retro-fit a standard Teleflex Side-Mount Engine Control to have a removable control handle. Operating Spinlock's "No Snags" throttle control under power is the same as with any standard throttle lever, except you can remove the lever at any time. As soon as the engine is shut down, the lever can be removed, leaving the bulkhead clear of obstruction, and eliminating the risk of a line getting caught.
• Works with Teleflex CH2100P, CH2600, and CH2700P side mount controls, which are sold separately
• Replaces original Telflex faceplate and handle
• Proven raceboat solution - allows the engine control to be located in the best position for the helmsman
• A sailboat sheet winch handle may be used in place of the lever (shown)
• Morse conversion kits available by special order
• Lever and Faceplate components are sold separately