This is the ideal product for long-term engine storage.
Stored fuel can go bad in as little as 30 - 60 days causing gum, varnish and corrosion to build up in the fuel lines and engine.
Sta-Bil Fuel Stabilizer eliminates the need to drain fuel during storage, and keeps fuel fresh for up to 12 months.
Doubling the dosage will keep fuel fresh for up to 2 years.
Sta-Bil now includes more corrosion protection than ever before to help prevent and protect against corrosion problems caused by today's ethanol-blended fuels.
• America's top selling fuel stabilizer keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
• Guaranteed safe to use in gasoline, E10 and E85 fuel
• Safe to use in both fuel injected and carbureted engines; will not damage catalytic converters or oxygen sensors
• Removes water to prevent corrosion and cleans carburetors and fuel injectors
• Prolongs engine life
• For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines