Stearns' Coast Guard Cold Water Immersion Suit provides quality hypothermia protection to protect you in cold water and rough seas.
It is made with 5 mm stretchable, flame-retardant neoprene that exceeds specifications for hypothermia protection.
The i590 has no separate insulating liner, and is generously cut to make donning straightforward and struggle-free in chaotic emergency situations.
• This "Coast Guard Only" version of the i590 Immersion Suit has USCG approval, but does not comply with SOLAS 74/96 or European Union MED.
It is suitable for commercial applications where SOLAS or European MED certification is not required.
Note that this version of the i590 have a helicopter lifting harness.
• Face shield for spray protection
• More than 120° unrestricted field of vision
• Uses 3M™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 3150-A PS for high visibility
• Pocket to fit most brands of approved rescue lights
• YKK® brand waterproof zipper from chin to crotch
• Five-fingered integrated gloves
• Durable, non-slip hard foot soles and ankle adjustment straps
• All seams are double-glued, taped, and stitched
• Comes with storage bag - color coded by size for fast identification in emergencies, and zipper lube
• 1 year warranty