A practical and efficient way to get a rope to a victim at a distance. Hold the bitter end, and throw the bag to the victim, with the rope automatically paying out as it goes.
• Throw bag with 50, 70 or 100 feet of yellow/orange rope
• 3/8" double braid, floating polypropylene rope with a nice soft hand, and 1,800 lb tensile strength
• Foam supported bag stays on the surface, and has 1" reflective tape stitched around perimeter for increased visibility
• Fits into durable orange Cordura® storage/throw bag
• Canadian Coast Guard safety requirements: 50 ft model meets requirements for pleasure craft less than 20 meters long; 100 ft for pleasure craft over 20m