Ideal for use any time fuel is used or handled near water.
Should fuel ignite, and a worker falls off a dock or has to exit a boat or plane when burning fuel is on the water, this PFD can provide some increased safety compared to standard nylon covered PFDs.
This Nomex-covered PFD with its wrap-around design can provide some torso protection from flames.
• 33.7 lb buoyancy when fully inflated
• Secumar 3F manual inflator activated by pulling the lanyard
• Constructed of lightweight, durable, flame resistant Nomex® fabric
• Multiple pockets to accommodate your gear
• Convenient front buckle and D-rings
• Fleece-lined neck collar eliminates chafing
• 3M™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
• User requirements: 16 years old, 90+ lb, 30-52" chest
• USCG approved Type III PFD for use on recreational vessels; not approved for use on commercial vessels
• Uses re-arm Kit #0932