Designed for ice rescue professionals, with many specialized features.
The neck-mounted Burp Grip™ handle makes it easier to release the initial load of air in the suit, and the Invisivalve™ face seal purges any remaining air automatically while you are working, ensuring that you get the maximum performance from the suit while being able to focus solely on the rescue.
The large cut of this suit provides for unrestricted motion as well as accommodating insulating inner layers.
This suit meets the demands of fire department and ice rescue personnel nationwide.
• Shell is constructed of sonic welded PU coated nylon with a neoprene hood
• Included snap-in thermal liner combines the insulation of 1/8" (3.2mm ) foam and the ease of donning provided by the nylon surface
• Built-in harness; waterproof zipper is off-set at face for added comfort
• Ice awl pockets
• Insulated rubber gloves provide more dexterity than neoprene
• Cut large for increased mobility; calf, thigh, and wrist adjustment straps
• Reinforced knees, non-slip boot soles
• 3M™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on front
• Whistle; additional reflective tape at the wrists for greater visibility
• Not USCG approved as an immersion/survival suit