The MOM 600™ 4-person rescue platform is small and lightweight, and yet it still has all of the features that you would ever need in a man overboard, or coastal rescue situation.
To use, just pull open the red tab on the pack, and throw it into the water. The fast acting inflation mechanism is water activated. A water activated LED strobe and reflective lifeline patches enhance visibility in low light conditions.
The strobe provides over 1 mile of visibility and 80-100 hours of battery life.
A weighted drogue bags fill with water provide stability, and make boarding easier.
This MOM-600-2 model includes a 5-foot self-inflating pylon with reflective tape and an orange flag that provides more visibility for rescue teams, especially in high seas.
• Military qualified, hermetically sealed vacuum pack prevents inadvertent inflation
• Tube diameter: 11 inches; 10.4 square feet of floor space
• Rugged heat-sealed urethane coated nylon construction
• Manually triggered water activated inflation system
• Fully reversible, easily boarded platform with lifelines inside and out
• 600 lb inflated buoyancy at 2 psi operating pressure
• Weight: 15 lb
• Stowed dimensions: 17" x17" x 3.5"
• Operating temperatures: 32° F-140°F
• 5 year recommended service interval
• Made in USA