There's no excuse anymore to hang a 15 ft pole, rigid horseshoe, and a nightmare of attachment lines off your stern rail.
Old style man overboard systems looked impressive, but were so slow to deploy that they were frequently ineffective as rescue devices.
The MOM 8, in its sleek canister, reduces windage and weight, but best of all, you'll have a recovery system you know will deploy in just seconds with no complicated drills — To launch, simply pull the handle on top of the canister.
• Speed, simplicity and high visibility
• Includes inflatable horseshoe-shaped buoyant device with adjustment belt, a 6 foot tall inflatable locator pylon with automatic light, and a self-opening sea anchor --- all stored in a canister that mounts to the stern pulpit of your boat
• When deployed the bottom of the canister opens allowing inflatables to automatically inflate while falling into the water
• Both inflatables fully inflate within 7-10 seconds
• This well thought-out system includes universal mounting hardware, as well as a built-in lifting harness for getting the victim back aboard
• Meets new rigorous ISAF standards (International SAiling Federation) for offshore racing