Quick Cure-5 is the standard quick setting five minute epoxy system. Ideal for all small jobs requiring a strong bond and rapid cure. It is highly water resistant but not waterproof. Quick Cure is quite thick, but is easily measured by squeezing equal sized lumps from the convenient application bottles.
• Mix at a convenient 1:1 by volume ratio
• Use Quick Cure for installing bungs, repairing missed staple holes prior to fiberglassing, tack welding wood, and for those other glue jobs, which require a fast cure
• Do not use below the water line unless protected by an over coating like SilverTip Laminating Resin, STR General Purpose Epoxy, Clear Coat, etc.
• Also available in 15 minute cure formulation
• Also available as a gel
• Also available in a standard caulking gun cartridge