Prevents ice from forming around docks and pilings during harsh winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water to the surface. Submersible motor-driven water circulation unit is designed for either mineral filled water or saltwater environments with renewable zinc anode for corrosion protection.
Oil-free design is energy-efficient and offers an optional thermostat control to reduce energy costs. Unique one-piece shroud design prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostat control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating.
• Oil-free design-no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment
• Stainless steel motor shaft and motor housing eliminates corrosion
• Dual internal seals and double lip shaft seal keeps water and dirt out for long life
• Continuous duty 120V or 230V single-phase motors can run non-stop for years without maintenance
• Standard 50 or 100 foot power cords reach most middle of boat slips without modification
• Easy, fast setup allows use as a portable unit
• Warranty: 2 Years