The CH4400 Series are low profile, top mount controls with two, single function levers.
They are available with either straight or raked handles, and either smooth or ratcheted lever action.
They are most often used for inboard applications with either a single station, or dual stations with short, simple cable routings (requires additional hardware).
To use the CH4400 Controls with dual stations and long or difficult cable runs, add a Teleflex Dual Station Transfer Unit (#061371) to shorten individual cable runs.
The CH4400 units are ideal drop-in replacements for older Teleflex CH4500/4800 controls.
• Single function control - one lever controls either throttle or shift functions
• Single or dual station applications with single or twin engines (one control per engine per station, utilizing an optional neutral safety switch kit when required)
• Uses 3300/33C type control cables (not suitable for Mercury and OMC OEM type control cables)
• Optional neutral safety switch prevents starting in gear
• Neutral engine warm-up feature is standard
• Positive detents for shift function
• Easily adapts to "push" or "pull" cable actuation
• Adjustable throttle brake prevents throttle "throttle creep"
• Removable knobs for recessed mounting
• Adjustable travel stops
• Meets/exceeds all applicable industry standards