The versatile CH7800P, with advanced features and ergonomics, is suitable for most dual engine applications including inboards, stern drives, and outboards. The handles provide a very comfortable grip, and the mechanism has a smooth, yet solid, action.
• Commonly used for stern drive and outboard applications
• Dual function control - one lever controls both throttle and shift functions
• Uses 3300/33C type control cables, and can also use Mercury style cables from 1965 to date, including the Gen II; and also OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date
• Neutral safety switch is standard
• Neutral engine warm-up feature is standard
• Adjustable throttle brake prevents throttle creep
• Icludes choice of both chrome and black cover inserts