The Power Purge Jr. provides an easy way to purge 100% of air out of BayStar and SeaStar hydraulic steering systems — to provide solid, responsive steering wheel "feel.".
A typical manual fill and purge takes the average experienced technician about 30 minutes per boat — by using the Power Purge Jr. this can be reduced to 10 minutes or less.
This unit is for single cylinder systems. For dual cylinder systems, add the optional Dual Cylinder Purging Kit #HA5461; see Related Products.
• Steering feel is solid every time
• Reduces installation and warranty costs
• 100% portable; fast and easy to set up with quick-connect fittings
• Powered by 12V battery via convenient alligator clips
• Easy to operate
• Filter screens help remove contaminants from steering system