These are replacement cables that incorporate a pinion gear that engages a pre-assembled rack and cable for minimized steering effort.
These cables can be used with:
SH5210P NFB Safe-T II Helm units
SH5230P NFB Rack Helm units
SH91610P Back-Mount Rack Tilt Helm units
SH91630P NFB Rack Tilt Helm units
• Back mount design allows placement in the dash for fast and easy installation
• Cable has an armored, stranded core for sthrength and durability
• Mounting hardware fits standard Teleflex rack holes
• Stainless steel cable ends minimize corrosion
• Meets ABYC safety standards and NMMA certification requirements
• Old style cable replaces versions from 1984 - present
• Tilt helm available by special order
• This is a drop-in replacement steering system for the Morse command 200 rack system
Note — When measuring to replace existing Rack Steering Cable – if possible, locate the part number stamped on the plastic jacket of the original cable and order the same length (the last two digits of the part number).
If the part number can't be located, measure the plastic cable cover end to end, add 30 inches, then round up to nearest whole foot. Order that length of cable.