Sure-Seal™ access hatches consist of a hinged lid and frame. The frame fits into a cut-out in a suitable suface with space behind, that you want to turn into a storage locker. These waterproof access hatches are typically installed in cockpit seat wells, lazarette deck spaces, side decks, etc.
• Watertight - lid overlaps frame; two separate seals on frame and lid
• Includes (2) keys for the glovebox style lock in the latching lift handle
• No visible fasteners
• Corrosion-free integrated hinge
• Hinges allow 180° opening
• Sure-Seal hatches are available in locking and non-locking versions
• Drop-in backing boxes are available for these access hatches if you want to limit the space the hatch opens into; drop-in boxes are sized to the hatches, see Related Products, below