Reinforced marine hose for longer runs and bent connections.
Designed for engine intake, bilge discharge, toilet and holding tank connections and scupper lines.
Also for marine wet exhaust where connection requires a long length (greater than four times the inside diameter) or the connection requires a significant bend.
• Heavy wall construction reinforced with wire helix imbedded between two tough synthetic spiral cord plies
• Extremely durable EPDM synthetic rubber liner tube and cover (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
• Construction allows excellent flexibility, bend radius, resists panting and collapsing
• Resists heat, ozone, exhaust, and sani chemicals
• Max. temperature: 250°F (120°C)
• Recommend double clamp and sealing compound for below water line connections
• Exceeds these standards for type certified wet exhaust hose: SAE J2006-R2, and ABYC & NMMA P-1 exhaust standards; Lloyd's Registry Type Approved Certified 02/00029
• 5 year limited warranty
• Black with blue stripe
• Sold by the foot or coil length